M&M Welding and Fabricators, Inc in Maryland
M&M Welding and Fabricators, Inc. have been providing all phases of mechanical construction for the past 45+ years. We are a complete turnkey, woman-owned, and MDOT Certified Multi-Trade Mechanical Contractor that has proudly served its clients in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC since April of 1972.
Incorporated in the state of Maryland, M&M is owned, operated, and managed by Ms. Carey Dove, our president, who has been at the helm since 1996.
M&M is a family-owned and operated business that values and demands hard work, maturity, professionalism, and loyalty…and reciprocates in kind: on average, an M&M executive team member has been with the company for at least a decade.
A number have been with the company for more than three decades, and there are several father-son teams at M&M. The result is a happy, focused, and invested workforce, with a ton of institutional knowledge to apply on behalf of each and every client.
During Our 45+ years in the mechanical construction business, M&M Welding and Fabricators, Inc. has been called upon to execute a multitude of complex projects, many of them highly sensitive in nature.
The complexity has ranged from the highly technical aspects of ASME Engineering & Design, as well as Construction & Repairs, to complete boiler heating plant renovations and rehabilitations to working within the White House Complex, and deep in the 7-mile network of tunnels underneath the District.
M&M has developed multiple mechanical specialties over the decades, including:
- Boiler repair, replacements, installation, re-tubes, and rentals ranging in size from 220,000 pounds per hour industrial steam boilers to 100 horsepower apartment heating units;
- Preventative Maintenance Contracts: Boilers, Chillers, Pumps, Cooling Towers, Chemical Feed Systems, Combustion Analysis;
- Burner Conversions – Gas/Oil;
- Refractory, Brickwork and Insulation;
- HVAC Retrofits;
- Full Fabrication Shop: Catwalks, Deck Grating, Ladders, Steps, Hand Rails;
- Certified ASME Welding;
- Installation, repairs, and rentals of chillers and generators;
- Installation & Repair of underground steam systems;
- Complete Steam and Hydronic Systems;
- Backflow Testing;
- Maintenance Contracts Available
M&M holds the following current minority certifications:
- Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT MBE 03-386);
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA DBE 1103-XXX-G); and
- Prince Georges County Government (07-3527)
M&M Welding & Fabricators, Inc., is fully licensed and bonded in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia, and we hold the following Certificates of Authorization from the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors (NBBPVI):
- “R” Repair Stamp;
- “PP” Pressure Piping;
- “H” Heating Boilers;
- “S” Assembly of Power Boilers; and
- “U” Pressure Vessels.